National Account Manager
Due to continued rapid expansion we are looking to recruit two experienced National Account Managers to join our sales team.
Both of these roles are office based at our Hungerford location
You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts in either the Foodservice or Discount Channel.
As a National account manager, you should be organised and able to analyse performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
Job Purpose -
To primarily achieve volume, value and profit metrics.
Represent the company by working closely with national customers drive mutual sales growth.
Build and deliver joint business plans incorporating NPD, new listings, promotions etc.
Main Responsibilities -
- Manage ongoing sales and sales development activities.
- Pricing negotiation and contracts.
- Develop profitable additional trading opportunities in current account base.
- Customer specifications, queries and complaints.
- Prepare relevant sales presentation materials and briefs.
- Inform customers about product and price changes.
- Formulate, measure and control customer promotions.
- Attendance at sales exhibitions when required.
- Ongoing development of forecasting, sales reporting and sales analytics.
- Monitor sales and take corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure sales requirements flow to production departments.
- Maintain sales reporting systems.
- Contribute to market intelligence systems.
- Deputising for Head of Sales and sales colleagues in their absence.
- Carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Personal Attributes & Experience-
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Broad FMCG food sales experience across foodservice or discount channels.
- Consumer/trade shows or events management.
- Commercially astute.
- Be able to collaborate and influence effectively
- A positive hands on approach/can do attitude/team player
- A passion for food and baking
Working at Doves Farm Foods you will enjoy:
- Working in a pioneering family owned business with loved brands that make a difference
- A beautiful rural work location in the Wiltshire countryside
- A relaxed friendly work environment with good work/life balance
- Free tea & coffee,fresh fruit and usually a fair amount of freshly baked cakes,breads etc to try