Territory manager opportunity with a globally recognised Non-Food FMCG based on the outskirts of London. A company with huge ambitions, a highly collaborative culture and several billion-dollar brands.
Within this role, you will be expected to manage a complex portfolio of products, providing solutions to customers across hospitality and health care.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent commercial understanding combined with previous end user experience
- Must have a proven success of developing strong relationships with customers
- Hospitality, health care or restaurant experience preferred.
- Must be demonstrate a strong team mentality and be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders at a multitude of levels
- Show tenacity, drive and a desire to learn.
- Be degree educated
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most sought after global fmcg companies.