Category Insight & Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Category Insight and Marketing Manager to join an award winning Surrey based food business.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing and implementing the category strategies, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and driving category growth.
Your responsibilities as Category Insight & Marketing Manager:
- Work with account teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the grocery channel
- Build and sustain relationships with key retail contacts
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Manage the marketing executive and develop the trade marketing strategy
- Manage the workload of the category executive
To apply for this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer facing category role, within the FMCG sector
- Great analytical skills with a good knowledge of Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, dunnhumby data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food company as a Category Insight & Marketing Manager. If this sounds like a role you can excel at, then apply to the Lime Talent Team Now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.