This leading wholesaler of flooring products are looking to continue their expansion by adding to their internal sales team.
If you are looking for something a bit different to your average sales role, then this may be the right fit for you.
This team are responsible for:
- Dealing with customers face to face and via telephone
- Checking, processing and providing updates on customer orders
- Arranging deliveries
- Proactively sourcing new business
- Reaching out to previous and lapsed customers to win repeat business
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience, ideally from a trade/builder’s merchant environment.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Alternative Saturdays 7am-11am
Salary up to 25k
Contact: Karen Cummins
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.