This is an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager to join a global business. Our client is looking for a logistics professional who can hit the ground running by forging a strong working relationship with their logistiocs proovider. You will manage a existing contracts to ensure the highest level of service is delivered working closely with them to find efficiencies in the supply chain.
Head of Logistics responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with the logistics provider ensuring value for money.
- Analyse data, highlighting any issues and then working with the provider to rectify problems
- Work with retail customers to develop logistics strategy.
- Lead monthly reviews with 3rd party supplier whilst trying to resolve any service level issues.
- Responsible for managing projects from start through to completion
Head of Logistics requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a logistics role in the FMCG industry
- International experience would be beneficial
- Experience managing logistics providers against KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great working relationships
- Good financial acumen and an analytical approach
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.