Our client is a leading Coffee and Vending Provider, and they are seeking an Account Manager to join their expanding team in North London.
The Account Manager will be working in the specialist premium coffee sector, and they will need to manage, develop and retain up to 60 key and non-key accounts ranging from 10k – 100k in value.
This role will cover North London and the Northern home counties so candidate location can be flexible, but living North of the Thames is a must, as this is a field based role. Base salary is around £31-34k with a realistic OTE of 40-45k if targets are met. You will also be provided with a company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile telephone.
Ideally the Account Manager will have had exposure to the coffee or HoReCa industry, selling into catering establishments, hotels, restaurants, and cafes. A passion for great coffee is also a benefit for this role!
Key activities and responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer and account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and internally within the business
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet targets
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Client reporting
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Grow existing client base turnover and winning additional business
- Exceeding KPI’s and targets
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving Licence essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with exposure to the coffee industry in North London. If you are interested, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.