Are you an experienced Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Manager looking for a fresh challenge where you can grow some completely new brands?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be working at our bright and modern Head office on the Chichester Food Park in beautiful West Sussex. There are also opportunities to work from home and travel to customers / design agency.
We are one of the largest employers in the Chichester area, with 4 sites employing more than 1,200 talented individuals and we are growing! So, it's an exciting time to join us, make your mark and be a proud part of our onward journey.
A day in the life of a Brand Manager:
We make delicious salad meals, coleslaw, potato salad, bagged salads and leafy salad bowls. Our products are stocked by leading Retail supermarkets & restaurant chains and consumed by millions of customers in the UK, so you may well have eaten something made by us!
We are currently an own label business, but we are looking to disrupt the marketplace with some new brands and products that we have up our sleeves. This is where you come in!
We need you to manage these projects through to launch working with key stakeholders in the business plus the design agency and our clients.
Key stakeholders will include our NPD, Category, Sales, Packaging and Operations teams. The design and creative side is outsourced to a design agency but you will also be working very closely with them to develop our brands.
As the projects develop you will join the teams presenting the ideas to our clients, engaging with them and gaining feedback.
Once the brands grow you will develop PR, Comms, dedicated websites, social media pages, pictures, videos, other media, print, advertising and create / attend events. All of this is geared towards building brand awareness, repeat purchases and looking at brand extensions for the future. There is also a pipeline of innovation that will need to be worked on and developed.
We have a significant amount of investment going into these new brands and you will also be looking after the budgets.
You will need to be in the office to attend meetings and build relationships with your key stakeholders, however there is flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week or be with the customer / design agency on these days.
As the brands grow you will be able to start building and developing your own team! This is well and truly an exciting opportunity to put your name to growing a successful brand from scratch and building your own team in the future.
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch to find out more!
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday - 1 hour for lunch. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility around hours may be required.
This is a permanent role.
- Brand development experience is essential. You could be an Assistant Brand Manager / Marketing Executive at the moment looking for your next step into Brand Management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Articulate with good communication skills.
- A degree in marketing would be desirable.
- FMCG experience.
- Creative, strategic and passionate about brands.
- Full end to end marketing experience including digital media, social media management, corporate PR and brand development.
- Ability to coordinate and manage the development of creative assets.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other appropriate software packages.
- Resilience - Building a new brand will involve going on a journey to success, there may be bumps along the way but we hope you will enjoy the ride!
- Competitive salary.
- Annual company performance bonus.
- Relocation packages available.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 1 day company paid volunteering day.
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Business casual dress down policy.
- Free parking available across all sites.
We are Lovers of the Leaf, Kings of Coleslaw, Fanatic about our Fruit and proud of our Stunning Salad Meals!
As a private label food manufacturer, our products are sold in Retailers (including - Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Aldi) and Foodservice businesses (including McDonald's, Pret and Itsu).
Our manufacturing sites are centres of excellence and have grown significantly since 1994. Natures Way Foods has a core foundation in the Chichester area, employing over 1,200 talented individuals that all have a part to play in our success story.
We are also a social bunch and get involved in a regular charitable and community projects such as Field to Fork and raising money for our chosen charity of the year.
If you want to grow your career with a supportive manager, talented colleagues and a company that champions equal opportunities - Lettuce know!
Key Words: Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Junior Brand Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, PR, FMCG, Advertising, Food Manufacturing, Food Industry, #Chichester, #NWF