Territory Manager London - HoRECA Focus
2 days left
- Contract Type
Responsible for selling and promoting the portfolio of products and services to new and existing independent customers.
Looking for long term and short term business opportunities, whilst maintaining coffee quality and a customer focused service.
Exceptional coffees, world-class equipment, tailored insight, data-driven training and market-leading maintenance - we do it all, and make it work together.
There's a reason it's called the Total Coffee Solution.
- Monitor and review customer trading and regional performance to identify cross and up selling opportunities to meet regional development plans.
- Respond quickly to all in-coming sales enquires and follow through within agreed customer time frames.
- Ensure all quotations are accurate and according to agreed pricing structure and margins specified.
- Provide input and ideas into Independent channel initiatives constantly promoting the UCC brand in a customer friendly, reassuring and professional manner.
- Assist with scheduled new location openings, site launch days and general promotional event activity across the business.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative tasks and duties to enable the team reach its monthly and annual target.
- Adhere to all customer on-site health & safety regulations and ensure company vehicle stock is maintained as per the agreed schedule.
The Successful Business Development Manager - Coffee in London will be:
- Strong background in coffee, customer service and pro-active sales.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial nature and drive for achieving targets.
- Proven ability to generate own leads and develop sales pipeline.
- Able to plan own proactive work schedule to meet customers deadlines.
- Polite with excellent persuasive communication and networking skills.
- Flexible approach to work and hours.
On offer for the Business Development Manager is:
£35,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Flexible Working