National Account Executive
Are you looking for your next NAE role? Could you be tempted by the opportunity to make a genuine impact in a growing business? If so, look no further!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a fast-paced high-achieving FMCG brand who are a market leader in their field. As the fastest growing company of their nature, they have a lot to be proud of and this is certainly not an opportunity to be missed. Despite being a young business, they currently boast almost 50 SKUs which are sold on an international scale and have almost doubled their commercial team within the last year in order to meet the increasing demand! This has created a fun, energetic and enthusiastic workforce who are passionate to continue this momentum.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Minimum 1 years sales experience within FMCG
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for the brand
- Able to work independently; self-motivated and use initiative to drive business
- A sociable nature
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
This FMCG Brand has experienced phenomenal growth in a short period of time and now looking to appoint a National Account Executive to their team. The role will see you gain valuable experience across grocery, wholesale, convenience and online channels, enabling you to learn the ropes under the guidance of an experienced and supportive team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Support our customer relationships with our buying team and external key stakeholders.
- Support on new customers outreach to broaden the presence and reach of the brand.
- Support on promo and activation and investment plans and shopper marketing.
- Manage NPD new lines into customers.
- Support on the S&OP Forecasting with inputs into the weekly and monthly process.
This is a forward-thinking business experiencing significant and consistent growth. The team is close knit, supportive and sociable; they’re looking for a like-minded individual to join their journey to success. Boasting regular outings, team lunches and events, the collaborative nature of this organisation is clear to see. Are you going to be next to join?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.