Junior Brand Manager
Junior Brand Manager - Beauty
My client are a key trading company based in Peterborough and focuses on the design, manufacture and distribution of product in its three key operating functions; Brands (owned and licenced), Private Label Supply and Contract Manufacturing.
- Develop and improve brand strategy
- Lead commercial brand development
- Maintain and develop ideas for brand development to improve in market competitiveness
- Manage brand and marketing activities and present brands to key customers, both UK and internationally
- Trend and innovation monitoring
- 2:1 degree or evidence of equivalent intellectual ability
- Car driver
- Highly MS Office confident
- 3 years’ marketing experience (blue chip FMCG experience advantageous)
- Strong communicative, creative and leadership skills
- Office based
- Great pension scheme
- Bonus scheme earning up to 15% of annual salary
- 33 days holiday
If you are interested in this position then please apply here ASAP or send your CV to email@example.com. Looking to interview ASAP.
Natasha Prince / Recruitment Consultant
DR Newitt Recruitment in Manchester
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.