3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a recent Graduate looking to take your next step in the FMCG world? Or perhaps you’ve already made your first step into the FMCG world and looking for the next step in your career?
If you hold working experience/ knowledge of the FMCG space (Whether that be since university or gained through a placement) and you’re looking to find a company who offer an incredible working environment, are values led and invest in learning and development, seriously… look no further!
A bold statement but this FMCG business has a product which sees them have very little competition and an opportunity where the sky really is the limit. If you’re looking for a big corporate set up this won’t be for you, but if you’re after a business small yet perfectly formed, nimble, and who offer incredible opportunities to develop with structure yet the flexibility to ‘have a go’, this is it! A rare one… and you might have just come across it!
Based in central London in some fab quirky office space, this FMCG business has a brand which is unique and has a brilliant story behind its creation. Having smashed it for the last few years and set for another record year in 2020 with some game changing NPD, they are now looking for YOU! The Commercial Executive will report to the Senior National Account Manager working with them to deliver some fantastic campaigns which are all about sustainability and better living.
- You’ll be exploring new opportunities outside of Grocery MULTs unlocking new business – the game changing NPD has a significant am0ount of opportunity!
- You’ll be working with the wider sales team supporting on Top 4 Grocery retail giving you exposure to a broad base of customers.
- You’ll be identifying customer targets and working with the wider team to set strategy for your specific business to unlock future growth opportunities.
- You will also take full P&L responsibility for some wider retail business!
Lots to go at then!...
What does a successful candidate look like:
- Degree educated with commercial FMCG experience (minimum 6 months)
- Have a story to tell – have you travelled the world perhaps? Involved in exciting hobbies or activates? What is it about you?
- Passionate about sales, actively interested in FMCG and Grocery retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Demonstrates ambition, drive and determination to succeed – actively wanting to raise the bar.
- Detailed and organised
- Analytical yet creative!
- Demonstrates initiative, eager to succeed.
- Commercially aware
- Computer and IT literate
- You MUST be comfortable with spending time in the office some days as well as being out on the road in London!
A Commercial Executive opportunity not to be missed. If you’re interested in having a detailed conversation surrounding the business and opportunity, please don’t delay in applying – this won’t hang around for long!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Commercial Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly