3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you interested in healthy living? Interested in working for a business and brand which is passionate about sustainability and trying to ensure we have a half decent planet for us all to live on in a few years time?
This is not one of the usual suspects but a London based SME who have very much hit the ground running and way further ahead of some of their competitors. With the ambition of becoming the No1 brand in the vegan/ healthy living category, their sights are firmly set, and I’d be surprised if this wasn’t more than achieved and some!
You must have guessed why they’re recruiting? Growth – yes! They’re seeking a Junior National Account Manager to join the team to support the business in the continued development of Grocery Retail. Now this position won’t be for all account managers out there. These guys have high expectations, rightly so. This is a vibrant, team orientated environment whereby everyone pulls together which is at the heart of this business and brand. Inspired by a founder who has been in the industry for a number of years, who has the gravitas, knowledge and passion to raise the bar. Discipline, tenacity and drive will see you succeed here. Sound like you?
If so, this is a Junior National Account Manager opportunity not to be missed. It’s well rewarded, not just in the working environment but in renumeration package. You’re supported and will find a journey which could see you being a part of something big! This Junior NAM appointment will see you:
- Take the lead on various Retailer accounts
- Supporting in the development of existing relationships across Top 6 Grocery retail and win new business
- Supporting in the development of JBPs and managing the P&L seeking out opportunities for growth
- Execute NPD and promotional plans ensuring forecast accuracy
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on developing some mid blowing NPD!
What does it take to work here and succeed as a Junior National Account Manager:
- Working knowledge of FMCG sales and account management (this is more about you as a person, not which channel you’ve operated in but FMCG experience is a must)
- Desire to develop within Grocery Retail
- An individual who raises the bar and looks for extraordinary
- Drive and tenacity to make things happen
- Willingness to go the extra mile for your team, customers and brand
- A competitive nature and desire to win in a collaborative manner
This is a Commercial opportunity which can offer a fantastic reward package extending beyond salary and we’re looking for the very best who are passionate about a better way and healthier way of living. If you’re interested in a conversation we’d love to chat!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Junior NAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly