National Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced National Account Manager, that knows their calling is in customer communication. You are skilled at managing accounts and can see that our sales growth soars. Reporting to the Customer Director and working beside a close-knit team, you’ll handle high-profile clients, use your nose for negotiation and disrupt the beauty market.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, agreeing and implementing an annual Joint Business Plan for your customer.
- Maximizing the commercial value of consumer insight data from IRI, NPD and TGI.
- Agreeing on monthly promotional support packages with customers, including second sites, trade marketing and on-line support.
- Negotiating cost price changes with your customer as appropriate.
- Submitting all cost price change paperwork to the account and internally, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Building contacts in the forecasting and supply chain teams and working together to manage the most cost-effective supply chain.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts, providing rationale to the Sales Controller.
- Working with the customer and customer services to minimize receivables, achieving target Debtor days for the customer.
- Accurately prepare financial accrual requests and implement these with the Commercial team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Experience as a successful National Account Manager.
- Proficiency in Ecommerce.
- Expert at planning and monitoring.
- P&L Management.
- Budget Planning.
- Customer Management.
- Excellent communicator.
- A solution-orientated approach.
- Creative problem-solving.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a purpose – to refine beauty. That means you have a purpose here too. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment, where everyone is as passionate as us about beauty liberation. When you join us, you become a part of an energetic culture that knows how to have fun. We want you to push boundaries to be the best partner possible to our customers.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly