Regional Field Sales Manager - Scotland
Regional Sales Manager (Scotland), Full Time, Permanent position (36.25 hours per week)
Typically Mon-Fri 8.45-17.00 with flexibility to work evenings/weekends as required.
Established in 1895, the family owned firm of Gordon & MacPhail has several business interests. It is a retailer in Elgin, a wholesaler of premium spirits in the UK, a bottler of Scotch whiskies, an exporter to over 30 international markets and a distiller, owning Benromach Distillery in Forres.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to cover Scotland. The role will involve managing a portfolio of National and Key accounts which will include both on & off-trade driving distribution, availability, retail advocacy and consumer awareness of Benromach, Gordon & MacPhail bottlings, Red Door and our distributor range of products.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong background in the spirits and wine industry.
- Have proven work experience as an Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive or similar.
- Be familiar with CRM and Business information software.
- Be able to confidently conduct consumer tasting
- Possess exceptional selling, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Have excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Hold strong computer and analytical skills in order to evaluate market performance and communicate internally/externally.
- Hold a bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field or equivalent.
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a high-performance team
Please apply by visiting our website.