Key Account Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
A family owned business, Cooksmart is a well-respected company in the housewares sector. We are now looking to expand our sales team with a driven, motivated and charismatic Key Account Manager. Whilst we will consider home-based working, the successful candidate will need to have access to our Preston showroom on a weekly basis.
· Develop and implement a planned journey cycle of new and existing key accounts and large independent store groups.
· Investigate and develop new sales opportunities in line with an agreed sales strategy
· Attend trade/retail exhibitions
· Review and report sales performance and implement sales targets.
You Will Be:
· Ideally experienced in either the housewares, giftware or home textiles market
· Have at least three years sales experience at key account level
· Can demonstrate current strong trading relationships with key retailers such as Dobbies, AIS, JLP, Lakeland (or similar)
· Be a self-starter - able to generate new business but also to maintain and grow strong buyer relationships.
· You will be comfortable and confident communicating at all levels
If the above sounds of interest - please contact Katy Ford directly on firstname.lastname@example.org including full CV and details of salary and benefits. No agencies please.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly