Ventilation Specification Sales Manager
The role is compromised of two main routes to market. The first is getting the products specified with architects, consultants and other industry professionals. The second route is via distributors and contractors. The successful candidate will need experience in the routes to market as well as the ventilation industry.
The company I am exclusively representing boast around 100 years of trading history. They're a multifaceted business in that they have different areas of their business. This role will be concentrated solely on the ventilation area of the business.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:-
- Managing your specified sales area and your budget
- Looking after the marketing spend within your specified region, seeking the best return on investment.
- Keep your CRM system updated with opportunities that is reflective of activity
- Be aware of competitor activity and products
- Conduct regular CPD's to build and maintain relationships within your specified area
- Understand the distributor route to market in order to ensure the volume of sales required
In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be able to demonstrate:-
- Previous experience within the specification market
- Comprehensive understanding of ventilation products
- Conducted CPD's with architects
- Be a hunter of new business
- Be independent and able to 'hit the ground running' within the new role
- Be innovative and able to present ideas to the MD to further business opportunities
On offer to the candidate is:
- A competitive base salary of between £40,000 and £45,000.
- A company car allowance
- A great bonus opportunity
- 25 days holiday
- Company Credit Card
- £3.5k marketing budget