Looking for a great career with premium, world renowned Beer brands such as Asahi and Peroni? Do you want a field sales role with endless progression? We have a great opportunity representing CPM/Asahi in the on-trade sector -pubs/bars and clubs as a Sales Executive. Salary £22,440 with bonus of 10% per annum plus company car, tablet and phone.
Ideal location: RG1, Reading
Territory covering: Guildford, Portsmouth, Reading, Swindon, Southampton & surrounding areas
Manage your own territory (no prospecting necessary), use your creative flare to input ideas, become a brand advocate and achieve targets. As a Sales Executive, your working day will include visiting prestigious bars and restaurants within a set territory, developing the sales of the Asahi UK unique portfolio of world class premium beer products including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel. You will build strong, lasting relationships both with staff and customers to drive sales and maximise brand growth and visibility via product placement, promotions and staff training.
You will also play a pivotal role in future campaigns by sharing any insights you may find during your calls regarding competitor activity and sharing any promotional success stories with your wider team of colleagues.
What will I be doing as a Sales Executive?
* Apply the great product training provided and your own creative flare to maximise sales potential for our clients.
* To engage in consultative conversations and use your business acumen to make decisions and build relationships with your key account managers
* Act as a true brand ambassador, know the products all round from how to pour the perfect pint, how to display products to grab customer attention and what promotions to offer
* Capture data using your company tablet and predict future sales by analysing competitor activity, apply your own insights and proven track record of current product sales.
* Be the best you can be by route planning, being creative and reaching set targets.
If you are currently working in field sales, the on-trade sector, marketing or a recent graduate we have a role tailored to you. All we require is that you have a real desire to achieve and develop, have a full UK driving license and can use your creative flare to make the best business decisions.
What we can offer you?
* The opportunity to work with world renowned beer brand: Asahi UK on behalf of an award-winning marketing agency. CPM are investor in people Gold award winners, we really do recognise and reward talent.
* Salary £22,440 plus 10% bonus, company car and technological equipment
* Fantastic sales training and the opportunity to progress and develop to work direct for Asahi.
Don't delay apply today
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.