Assistant Brand Manager Franklin & Sons
3 days left
- Contract Type
Based in Chesterfield, Global Brands is the UK’s leading independent drinks business. From Hooch & VK to our premium soft drink brand Franklin & Sons, we have presence in all retail channels domestically as well as 50 countries internationally. We are a fast moving and dynamic business where brand activity is a heart of everything. Global Brands offers a culture of collaboration where everyone’s ideas are encouraged and hard work really counts. We are therefore looking for spirited individuals who believe they can make a difference and are prepared to prove it.
We have a talented Brand Management Team who over-see the development and delivery of marketing plans and annual brand strategies. We are now seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to hit the ground running and put their stamp on the FMCG world. Working directly under the Brand Manager within the soft drinks and mixers team, you will be building & executing plans for Franklin & Sons from the start, taking data & insights from a market, consumer, shopper & customer perspective to deliver sound recommendations with the ability to execute through the wider in-house marketing function.
Creative thinking is key – but just as important is demonstrable experience in end-to-end project management, initiative, as well as time management & prioritisation of work load.
Our key requirements for the role are listed below but above all else we will be seeking out dynamic, resilient and passionate characters that will thrive in our exciting entrepreneurial business.
This is a unique and exciting role if you are looking to develop your career quickly in a rapidly evolving business.
- Developing & keeping alive a brand plan that supports the Franklin & Sons brand mission and growth targets
- To support the implementation of all brand activities and activation – taking immediate responsibility for campaigns and projects within the plan & making them happen
- Take the lead on projects working with all key stakeholders including Communications, Events, Customer Marketing and Design
- Work closely with sales colleagues and company directors to gain support and understanding of brand plans
- Drive, deliver and report on business performance of the brand
- Prepare and present Brand Business plans for weekly/monthly/quarterly review meetings as required
- To prioritise initiatives in order to maximise brand budgets and drive sales
- To incite business wide understanding of brands, activation plans and performance through all communication channels to all stakeholders, including direct meetings with customers across all sectors
- To deliver brand specific KPIs based on commercial objectives and key brand metrics. i.e. Volume, Value, Distribution, ROS as well as consumer metrics
- Deliver clear campaign evaluation against investment using robust brand metrics where appropriate
- Be numerate and responsible for budgets and overseeing the budget creation of others
- 2+ years brand or product management experience preferably within FMCG
- A real self-starter that can solve challenges & use initiative to deliver
- Highly numerate and commercial thinking with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction
- To have delivered projects in different areas / channels - ATL, instore, digital, events etc
- Capacity to switch easily between strategic and operational tasks; taking hands on responsibility
- Be confident, outgoing and able to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Focused on meeting key deadlines and delivering results
- Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’
- Be passionate about our brands, the world of drinks, and with a hunger to succeed and develop your career quickly in a rapidly evolving business
Free parking / Free daily staff lunch / discounts for staff in our hotels
We manage all our recruitment processes in house. Please no agency enquiries or calls.
Apply for Assistant Brand Manager Franklin & Sons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly