Internal Account Manager
This opportunity is suited to an individual with some previous account management experience. Due to their success, the sales team is constantly evolving and this individual would be tasked with looking after existing accounts.
The client I am representing are a growing supplier of PPE and workwear. The sales team is ever growing and due to the success of the previous Internal Account Manager, they are being promoted, creating a vacancy in this space. The company are specialists within their market and pride themselves on exceptional levels of service.
The main responsibility is to service a portfolio of their existing accounts, other responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Schedule appointments for Business Development Directors to meet with
- Achieve preferred supplier status for work-wear customers
- Be aware of any leakage or drops in spending
- Update the CRM to ensure it is reflective of all activity
Desired skills, knowledge and ability include but are not limited to:-
- Proven success in a similar previous role
- Be efficient at building relationships and rapport over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
A competitive basic salary, bonus and other benefits