3 days left
- Contract Type
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world’s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
We are always looking for great people to join our diverse global team and we have opportunities spanning a wide range of areas including; Production, Logistics, Finance, IT, Sales, Quality, HR and much more.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
- PURPOSE OF ROLE
The purpose of this role is to maintain a coordinated approach to SAP. This is part of a small team and report into the SDA Manager. The role will manage the efficient collection, verification and input of SAP and associated master data system. It will also support and deliver the continuous improvement projects to deliver a higher standards of data verification and accuracy through the exploration of SAP reporting to improve efficiencies and controls.
The role works across functions (Sales, Telesales, Supply Chain, Transport, Finance) to ensure the sales data integrity is delivered to a high standard ensuring that our customers have the best service possible.
- REPORTING AND KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Reporting to: Sales Data Admin Manager of Delice de France
Other Key Contacts: Sales, Telesales, Supply Chain Manager, Transport, Commercial Finance & Finance
6.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overview: The regulator of sales and transport data verification for AFS UK
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not exclusively:
• Updating of information in SAP ERP relevant to sales, telesales and transport, e.g. customer account information, product assortments, selling prices, call plans, routes, customer hierarchies etc to established SLAs for both internal and external customers
• Drive continuous improvement projects to deliver a higher standards of data verification and accuracy through the exploration of SAP reporting to improve efficiencies and controls.
• Log and investigate customer disputes to established SLAs to ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner
• Management and maintenance of the Shared Inbox and actioning each request within the Department SLAs
• Holiday and Absence cover for Product set up may also be required including set up, maintenance and Pricing
• The accuracy of the information managed by SDA has a direct impact to the revenue and profit for the business. There is no financial authorisation responsibility.
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft packages,
- An experienced Level of Outlook and strong Excel Knowledge (e.g. vlookups, Pivots)
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience of providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally via telephone, in person and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self sufficient
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Strong team player
- Competitive salary
- Perk box discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Baby bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on products
Apply for Data Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly