National Account Manager
Are you an established Junior National Account Manager who is ready to step up to the next level or a National Account Manager yearning for a fresh challenge with a fast paced FMCG food manufacturer?
Signature career management are now partnered with a fast growing, branded food manufacturer who are looking for the next big thing within the FMCG arena to come on board and add value to the already successful sales team. The products are delicious and moreish, one taste and you will be hooked! You will be working for an entrepreneurial business that big into its NPD and you will be responsible for launching new products into the Grocery and Discount sectors as well as there more well know products.
This newly created role will be office based in the North west so must be commutable to be considered.
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Securing of new business and further distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
- Full P&L responsibility
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to take your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Experienced in FMCG national account management, already operating across the Top 6 MULTs or Coop in either a Junior NAM role or National Account Exec capacity looking to move your career forward
- Passionate about Brand, ideally already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG environment
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers
- Highly numerate with P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.