Field Sales Executive
Want to work for a company which focuses on your progression & development?
A company awarded as a ‘Great Place to Work®’?
An industry-recognised award-winning company?
You may not have heard of REL Field Marketing, but you will have heard of the great brands such as Danone Waters (think Evian and Volvic), Red Bull, Weetabix, Tetley, Mondelez (think Cadbury!) and GSK that we represent in store. We also are well known for tech, working with prestigious brands such as Dell, Nikon and Panasonic TV.
Then who are REL?
REL Field Marketing has been named one of the UK’s and Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for 5 consecutive years now. In 2019, we were awarded the ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’ title and Best Workplaces™ for Women, ranking 5th in the UK.
We also stand out in the industry-recognised organisation FMBE: we've won a record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees.
We aim to be the number one Field Marketing company and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
What are we typically looking for?
Field Sales Representatives
Full-Time – Monday-Friday (£21,600 - £28,600 OTE)
Part-Time – 3 days a week (£8.50 - £8.95 per hour + up to 20% bonus)
Flexible roles available too
No experience? No problem! Experience is not necessarily required; we are looking for driven people with a ‘can do’ attitude, strong communication skills and a belief in great customer service.
In these roles you will:
- Be the face of our brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers in retail stores across your territory
- Be responsible for driving distribution, availability and visibility targets
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to manage and drive the success of your own area
- Receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees
- Join a fun, honest working environment where performance and success are really rewarded, and training needs and wellbeing is fully supported
- Eligible employees will be entitled to our company pension scheme, life assurance 2x your annual salary, enhanced maternity pay plus free memberships to discount programmes Perkbox and Tastecard
What are you waiting for? You may be a couple of clicks away from a job you actually ENJOY!