Interested in working for an SME who are ‘mixing it up’ in the snacking world? Looking for variety and the autonomy to make an impact with experience and structure behind you?
The start-up phase is done and it’s now about building. Listed across the Top 4 Grocery Retailers and key OOH and High Street players from the likes of Boots to Selfridges, the expansion is set to continue.
Based in London, this FMCG gem is significantly investing. The brand has a fabulous story behind it and is uniquely positioned in what’s becoming a crowded market. If you’re looking for something different in a Grocery or High Street Senior NAM role and looking for personal growth, this could be well suited. The team is matched to the business, both young and inspiring, all pulling in the same direction to see this become a huge success!
As Senior National Account Manager, you will be involved with the Top 4 Grocery Multiples/ High Street Retailers (experience dependant) taking the lead on a select few reporting to the Head of Sales. The sales team consists of a bright, sharp and collaborative bunch and we’re after a SNAM who wants to be a part of this fabulous team. Accountabilities include:
- Management and delivery of P&L with Top 4 Grocers/ High Street Retailers
- Supporting as well as developing and implementing JBPs with selected customers
- Close collaboration with marketing to build brand engagement
- Development of ROS and creation of further distribution
- Brand activation and category analysis
Successful candidates will already be operating in a National Account Management position within FMCG working with either Grocery or High Street Retailers looking for a fresh perspective and a real opportunity to make a difference. You will also display the following behaviours and characteristics:
- Self-starter, tenacious attitude and a focus on results with passion
- Team player, collaborates, listens and develops
- Seeks variety, enjoying pace and challenge
- Good with numbers, detailed, organised and structured in approach
- People orientated, sociable and someone who doesn’t take themselves all that seriously!
This is a cracking opportunity!
Go on… treat yourself! Hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.