Head of Sales - SME Brand
Are you looking for an opportunity to raise the bar, set direction and realise growth within a start-up food brand? Well I say start-up, but they’ve been in operation for a few years now and offer real authenticity in a competitive category.
Following a fantastic couple of years and now set on the next phase of growth, this fantastic brand is now looking to appoint a Head of Sales to lead the commercial team to identify new opportunities which will see continued triple digit growth.
Who are they?
Based in London, this Brand are on a mission to bring indulgent snacking to all, and do so in an authentic and vibrant way, who dare to be different. This is an environment and culture which is all about the team, doing things the right way, with the right objective and with lots of energy.
If you’re interested in a fresh challenge which will allow you the room to make decisions and lead the way, enabling you to look back on your time here having achieved a phenomenal amount and an impact on people’s lives, then this should interest you. This is an SME though and one which is only a few years old at that so as you’d expect, they don’t have the process and support that blue-chips do and you will find it ‘scrappy’ at times…. But exciting!! Depends what floats your boat really! You will no doubt find yourself running round like a headless chicken at times, you will find yourself begging and borrowing and working more than the 9-5, but this is an environment where you’re all in it together and where not only you’ll learn a significant amount, but also have the opportunity to make a considerable impact on the market.
So, that’s it ‘warts and all’. The remit of the role looks broadly like this:
- Full P&L responsibility across the business alongside direct National Account Management responsibility for either High Street Retailers or Grocery Retailers (Depending on where your experience sits)
- Full ownership of volume and revenue forecast
- Working closely with the SLT on strategic business growth and how to achieve both revenue and profitability levels
- Identify new opportunities and challenges for growth working with the team to execute a plan to find solutions
- Lead and inspire your team of three to deliver and raise the bar!
What we’re looking for in the Head of Sales:
- A self-starter nature, entrepreneurial, with clear tenacity and drive to make a difference
- Adaptable to work in a changing and very fast paced environment
- Team leadership, development and support experience
- FMCG account management and development in either Grocery or High Street Retail
- Strong track record of growth
- Ability to work in an environment with limited resource, you’ll be creative, solution orientated and analytical
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some amazing people. If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.