2 days left
- Contract Type
You will be the new Marketing Manager (Beverages) and you will work with our national brands and own label customers to improve the company’s brand awareness and relevance within key customers. This will enable the existing customers and new customers to significantly develop their business and through this cement the joint working relationships at a deeper level than just through the national account managers.
You will be ambitious, proactive, challenging and want to embrace and deliver change. You will have an ability to have real category insight, be curious about markets and consumers and therefore produce presentations that have commercial relevance along with innovative ideas and a “wow” factor. Good presentation skills and being comfortable when presenting to customers is a prerequisite. As this will also stretch to other categories within the business as and when necessary the applicant must have a real “Passion for food and drink”.
You will need:
- An Ability to digest marketing information from numerous sources to determine category direction and future focus.
- Ability to use purchased data sources such as Mintel, Global data etc.
- Specific knowledge of the beverage category would be preferable
- Keep in touch and up to date with market and ingredient developments and liaise with C&A for lines of exploration in line with agreed category development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers at one time
- Development of “category plans” across a wide portfolio of customers and products in line with key account targets.
- Help account managers to “scope out” account plans for key accounts and formalizing structured visits and updates in line with the agreed development objectives
- Through category knowledge and research help to identify potential new customers
- Ability to interact and influence multiple departments to ensure that customer needs are met
- Development of customer specific presentations and confidence to present as part of a team or individually both in house and at customers premises.
- Represent the business at trade events, seminars etc
- Training and mentoring
- Ability to plan and manage exhibitions and other forms of communication – although this is not the main scope of the role.
You will be:
- Sound knowledge of consumer marketing gained within a food manufacturing environment for at least 5 years
- Intuitive consumer marketer with demonstrable track record or reading trend information and being able to successfully apply it to categories with proven track record of success through relevant product launches
- Flexibility in approach and sound project management and problem-solving skills.
- People person with a desire and skill for training, developing and mentoring staff.
- Can do attitude – we are a small team, so everyone needs to “muck in” on occasion to get stuff done.
- Not hierarchical or limited by the scope of the role
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit your application via the link below.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly