Senior National Account Manager
Are you tired of feeling frustrated by the corporate environment? Do you love the FMCG industry but are tired of conforming to business process and adding little value? If so, this could be just the opportunity for you. This dynamic, rapidly growing FMCG brand is looking for a Senior National Account Manager to join their business managing relationship with several of their key grocery customers. There is also the scope to manage x1 direct report from day one.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for driving growth in one of the most challenging and exciting channels. Harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit and engaging a commercial mind set, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the grocery channel. You will leverage senior relationships to deliver the category proposition, and execute trade and promotional marketing campaigns with brilliance.
The role will include:
- Create the strategy in line with the maverick strategic objectives and develop joint business plans in order to deliver for the budgeted growth targets for your channel
- Manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment and ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment
- Drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the core range and subsequently leverage these listings to further establish distribution of the wider portfolio
- Utilise the wider internal team, including our world class portfolio brand ambassadors, to deliver liquid, brand and category training to embed our brands and drive value for the customer
As well as having fire in your belly and a passion for driving the business and your own career forward you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of managing customers in the grocery sector, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of their individual performance
- Solid experience of a national account management role within the FMCG industry
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional NPD launches within the food/drinks category
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer base
If you'd like to be considered please apply here or contact Rebecca Evans directly.
0121 644 3400