Premium Drinks Sales Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
On-Trade representing a luxury brand
Premium Drinks Sales Executive – London and Home Counties
Benefits: £25,000 per annum, plus London weighting, 10% bonus, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Smartphone, iPad
‘THE MOST LUXURIOUS SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD’
London Essence is the only mixer made with distilled essences and therefore unlocks elevated experiences beyond all other brands. The result is a luxury light and balanced range of finely crafted mixers, carefully calibrated to accentuate today’s premium spirits.
On behalf of London Essence and due to promotion, Elevate are recruiting an individual with a great attitude, experience & skills to take on responsibility for managing and developing relationships within luxury outlets, popular bars, clubs, high end hotels and restaurants in London and the Home Counties It is vital that the successful candidate will need to live within the territory to keep up with the evolution of drinking venues and trends.
You will have responsibility for winning, developing and maintaining relationships within high quality outlets within your territory, influencing decision makers to increase distribution of London Essence mixers working closely with local RTM wholesalers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the On- Trade or high calibre bar staff/managers wanting to work with a luxury brand. You will be joining an established, high- preforming national team with a strong London presence.
We are offering the successful applicant a class-leading induction & sales training programme; upon completion you will achieve a recognised Sales qualification.
Things we're looking for:
- Previous On Trade sales experience
- Passionate about the drinks Industry with knowledge of perfect serve on sprits & cocktails
- Confident, personable and well presented
- Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- Computer literate and comfortable making presentations in 1-2-1 and group meetings
- Strong skills in time-management, teamwork and communication
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a 'can do’ attitude
- Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
- Candidates with experience within a role such as bartending, bar manager, General Manager, hospitality staff with up-market event/product experience, Brand Ambassador or existing sales experience gained through working in the On-Trade are preferable
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full, clean driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial interviews will be held locally.
Closing date: 21st October 2019 Strictly no agencies
Apply for Premium Drinks Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly