SAP Data Project Manager
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world’s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
We are always looking for great people to join our diverse global team and we have opportunities spanning a wide range of areas including; Production, Logistics, Finance, IT, Sales, Quality, HR and much more.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
1. ROLE: SAP Data Project Manager
2. BUSINESS GROUP: SDA/Finance
3. LOCATION: Southall
4. PURPOSE OF ROLE
The purpose of this role is to maintain a coordinated approach to SAP. This is part of a small team and report into the SDA Manager. The role works across functions (Sales, Telesales, Supply Chain, Transport, Finance) to ensure the sales data integrity is delivered to a high standard ensuring that our customers have the best service possible.
The role will lead, support and deliver the continuous improvement projects in SAP Data to deliver a higher standard of data verification and accuracy.
Key Project and Continuous Control workstreams: Ecommerce, EDI & 3rd Party Portal process, deployment efficiency and any future project identified to evolve gap fill with the business or gap fill in processes.
5. REPORTING AND KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Sales Data Admin Manager of Delice de France
Other Key Contacts: Sales, Telesales, Supply Chain Manager, Transport, Commercial Finance & Finance
• DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not exclusively:
• Updating of information in SAP ERP relevant to sales, telesales and transport, customer account information, product assortments, selling prices, call plans, routes, customer hierarchies etc to established SLAs for both internal and external customers
• The regulator of sales, promotions, ecommerce and transport data verification for AFS UK
• Proactively initiate, lead & participate in SAP data related projects that will benefit Aryzta
• Lead Dispute management for Aryzta Food Solutions with the SDA team.
• Working with Credit & Risk Team to apply Customer Credit to the new accounts
• Maintaining of customers on EDI – i.e new customers, removing of customers.
• Compiling and maintaining the list of customers and their portals. Ensuring consistent, synchronised pricing and product updates are mirrored from SAP into the relevant 3rd party portal, in line with the 3rd party timescale.
• Implementing Service Now ticketing tool to replace the current inbox routing of request.
• Promote an environment of continuous improvement within the team and company, working with stakeholders to identify improved working methods to complement the evolving business requirements and improve delivery.
• Drive continuous improvement projects to deliver a higher standards of data verification and accuracy through the exploration of SAP reporting to improve efficiencies and controls.
• The accuracy of the information managed by SDA has a direct impact to the revenue and profit for the business. There is no financial authorisation responsibility
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
Ideal candidates for the role are well organised, strong communicators with a high degree of SAP and PC
• Sound understanding of SAP (ideally more than 2 years in a similar role)
• Intermediate Excel essential and high PC literacy
• Can demonstrate strong communication skills and good stakeholder understanding - essential
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Team player
• Implementation and adherence to the company policy e.g. Pricing and credits
• Proactively and constructively challenge stakeholders to ensure a high quality of data verification and adherence to policies
• High Level of numeracy
• Strong Communicator both written and verbal
• Can work to deadlines and SLAs through efficient working practices
• Strong attention to detail
7. KEY MEASURES
1. In line with the established business and customer SLAs for timeliness
2. Adherence to the company policies, e.g. pricing policy with zero tolerance
3. Accuracy of information managed
4. Strong systems housekeeping management
Strong attention to detail
Strong IT literacy
Proactively and constructively challenge stakeholders
Continuous process improvement focused
- Competitive salary
- Perk box discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Baby bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on products