This is an excellent Marketing Manager role for a candidate from a B2C background looking join a businesses with the Leisure, Travel and Tourism sector. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2C, people and budget management and be a skilled, marketer.
The client operate within the Leisure, Travel and Tourism sector
The responsibilities of the role Marketing Manager are to manage the planning and execution of the overall department to deliver core campaign requirements for the business as well as managing the team and budget management responsibility. You will work closely with the Head of and the broader team to deliver campaigns across online, events and PR.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar B2C Management position
- Skilled in developing and executing online and offline campaign calendar
- Managing Departmental budgets
- People management and development
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal as well as stakeholder management experience
- Able to work to changing timelines and deadline
- Commutable to office in County Durham
Competitive salary, joining a growing team and benefits package.