Business Development Manager x 2 U.S Market Leader
Business Development Manager x 2
Central London x 1
South Wales x 1
Salary to £30k + 20% Bonus + £6k Car Allowance + Health & Dental Insurance + Comprehensive Benefits package including Equity bonus.
Overview of Company
Fast growing US company who have made a real impact in the UK market driving their innovative products and solutions, they have secured solid investment to take things to the next level, currently looking for several BDM’s to join our growing field sales team.
Overview of the Role
The BDM will manage a defined geographical territory responsible for developing and growing the product range into a variety of customers at store level – this is a mix of new business and account development.
This role would suit someone currently in FMCG field sales who enjoys a dynamic, fast paced, rewarding environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop New business opportunities through regular store visits and promotions.
- Sell in/implementation of joint business plans. Product listings, trade programs and training schemes.
- Maintain up to date market, commercial and customer records in Salesforce.
- Ensure initiatives are executed according to agreed plans.
What we are looking for
- 2 years + FMCG field sales experience.
- Previously managed a territory ideally with a mix of new and existing business.
- Customer focused
- Growth mindset, with a bias for action and results
- Ambitious to keep progressing your career.
If the above role sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference:
16334/2gj - C. London
16334/3gj - S.Wales
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.