Business Development Manager
I’m currently working with a well-known food manufacturing business who supply into all of the major supermarkets and big global brands. They have a fantastic reputation and having worked with the business for a number of years, we know they’re a great business to work for!
As part of their continued growth, they’re now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/National Account Executive to work alongside and support their Senior National Account Manager in managing accounts and developing new business in the wholesale, food service and food to go channels.
Whether you’re a National Account Executive/Business Development Executive looking for a step up, or a more experienced National Account Manager/ Business development Manager looking for a new challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join their rapidly expanding business and thrive in a small but driven team.
- Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of both existing, new and development products in line with business growth strategies
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their individual needs
- Agree prices and volumes with customers in order to optimise margins to achieve business growth
- Assist with new and ongoing NPD / EPD Processes
- Support Senior National Account Managers where needed
- Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
- Exceptional Enthusiasm,
- Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good contacts and sector knowledge would be beneficial
This role can be offered at a more junior level or more experienced level which is why there is a broad salary range of £25-£45k. The role comes with a generous bonus structure, company car and private medical cover.
If you’re look for your next step or a new challenge, don’t delay in sending your application!
Competitive salary – dependent on experience
Package – company car, private healthcare, scheme.
Hours of work – 9-5 Monday to Friday (though flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business)