Business Development Manager | Field Based
Role: Business Development Manager
Package: £38k - £42k plus bonus & exceptional benefits
Location: Field Based (Peterborough Area)
Position: Full Time
As one of the UK leading food manufacturers, our client prides themselves on supplying the best in the business! They supply to a number of the high profile accounts within the grocery, retail and food service channels across the UK. It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make a mark in your career with high level internal promotion available.
As the successful candidate you will have responsibility for developing and maintaining business across numerous accounts within your region, dealing with a variety of customers in your day-to-day role. Another major aspect of your next role is you will also be responsible for generating and perusing new business prospects along with evaluating and assessing your existing customers need and building business through existing business development. Solution based selling is key, our client is looking for someone who has a well-rounded commercial background, who can use their full autonomy to strive for results and progression.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have experience the FMCG arena
- Be able to work autonomously, while displaying dynamic and goal orientated approach to achieve their goals
- Be able to manage every aspect, and meet and exceed their customers’ expectations
- Currently hold the position of Regional Sales Manager, Field sales, Area sales Manager, Sales representative, Sales Executive or Business Development Manager or equivalent.
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
If you feel you are up to the challenge and want to push yourself further, please submit your CV or call Jake Canning: 07740 421 275