National Account Manager (foodservice)
This company is looking for a high-performing NAM to help boost their rapidly growing business. You will have the responsibility of securing, establishing, and building the food service channel and have full P&L responsibility. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the business. You will be absolutely integral to its success.
The role is perfect for someone who:
- Has proven FMCG account management experience with P&L responsibility
- Has a proven track record of generating and winning new business within FMCG
- Has strong negotiation and selling skills
- An excellent communicator with a passion for building relationships
- Has experience working in food & drink - experience in foodservice is a bonus
- Is highly numerate and methodical
- Has the ability to hit the ground running and bring high energy to the team
- Approaches problems with a can-do attitude
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Secure, establish, and build your channel
- Outstanding account management
- Driving ROS
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and cross-functional working skills
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.