Background & Role
We are a dynamic new and innovative Scottish business who recently launched its first healthy vegan snack creation into the market. This is an exciting time to join us as we are just about to launch our second & third products, so we are looking for a highly motivated, full of energy individual to become part of our growing team. With a year or so experience under your belt in digital marketing this is your chance to take full responsibility for all social media platforms as well as support the rest of the business with lots of marketing and sales learning opportunities.
You the Candidate
You are full of energy, nothing will phase you, if you don’t know how to do it, you will find out. You have a “can do” attitude, a thirst to learn and will thrive under pressure. You will be a fast learner, with bags of entrepreneurial spirit. Your passion for food and your positive attitude will help you stand out from the crowd. It’s your time to shine and make a real difference, with great opportunities to grow your career with a fast and dynamic new business.
Primary Responsibilities (Manage)
- Grow brand awareness through the day to day management of all social media channels
- Be our brand ambassador at Trade & Consumer Events across the UK including demos
- Create branded and digital content campaigns to support and re-enforce the overall brand strategy
- Identify and deliver collaborations through working with influencers, bloggers and likeminded brands
- Monitor, report and evaluate Social Media performance, provide insights and recommendations that will support brand development
- Manage the development of Brand Website and other on-line customer facing platforms (i.e. Amazon)
- Manage, respond and document all e-mail traffic generated through trade and consumer digital platforms
Secondary Responsibilities (Support)
- Support senior team in building an effective and robust on-line platforms and annual digital strategic plan
- Support primary consumer research and new product development programmes
- Support the day to day planning of all Trade & Consumer Events including supporting attendance at these events across the UK
- Support commercial team with ad hoc activities
As the ideal candidate you must have………….
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a digital/marketing role
- Experience and understanding of working within an FMCG business
- A strong knowledge of planning and creating campaigns and content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience of social media KPIs
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
As the ideal candidate it would be great if you also have………….
- A passion for healthy food
- Some photoshop/design understanding or skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A willingness to learn and get “hands dirty”
The pay is up to £22k dependent on skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 /year
Digital Marketing: 1 years (Required)