My client are recruiting for a Marketing Executive role to join their business and professional services business in Newcastle upon Tyne. The right candidate will have a background in a similar, mixed role, experience with Adobe software and Wordpress as well as being very organised and conscious of market trends and best practices.
The client are a national business within the business services industry.
They key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
- Designing and overseeing production of print collatoral
- Responsible for the internal communications across the business as well as managing the intranet
- Ensuring all sales collateral is branded and consistent with company message
- Managing social media channels
- Managing the Wordpress website
- Organisation of events such as seminars and conferences and all the collatoral and branding activity surrounding each event
The successful Marketing Executive candidate will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar executive/ assistant role
- Working knowledge of related digital software including Adobe suite, e-mail platforms, Wordpress and Social Media
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on several tasks at any given time
- Close eye for detail
- Keep up to date with latest trends and best practices in the market
- able to commute daily to office in Newcastle
Excellent role for a marketer with a national business and a competitive salary.