HR Business Partner – FMCG
HR Business Partner – FMCG
Are you a passionate and driven HR Business Partner with experience of working within FMCG, Logistic or Distribution environments? This excellent opportunity for a HR BP to be based in the Midlands office to help drive the strategic HR agenda across a multi-site organisation. For this role you will play an instrumental part of embedding the new culture and employee engaged for the new site based in Birmingham. This is your opportunity to be part of a leading consumer brand organisation who have ambitious growth plans and are category leading within their field. This role will have with element of travel and you will work with external and internal stake holders to drive the HR agenda.
As the HR Business Partner will be an advisor to senior Operations leaders, utilizing their strong HR experience and expertise. This is a varied role and one that will keep you busy, the company is a fast paced organisation and you will develop and execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement. In addition, you will put in place standard processes and policies enabled by standard work and help guide the organization through change into a new site and champion new HR plans.
- Drive Associate engagement programs, acting as Employee Relations Subject Matter Expert, monitor Associate feedback to drive effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Manage labor relations if applicable and complex cases with both internal and external parties, while integrating legislative shifts into HR policy and practices
- Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of how talent fits into the business strategy and how to develop talent
- Coordinate with management to build and execute recruitment of middle and senior management, on boarding, training and development initiatives
- Facilitate and manage the talent review process and succession planning in partnership with management
- Draw insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
- Manage and deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives, including implementing new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders
Package: £45,000 - £48,000 plus benefits
Location: Birmingham with varied travel
You will have:
- HR generalist experience at HR Business Partner or Manager level in a fast pace environments e.g. FMCG or Retail
- A Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field or equivalent through experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of external practices, trends and tools used in HR
- Experience with MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
- Fluent command of English, in both written and verbal form
- Advanced knowledge of local labor law
- Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision making
- Influencing skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.