Business Account Coordinator
Are you working in a sales Support/Customer Service position looking for a fresh challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sharp & switched on individual to join a fast-growing forward thinking FMCG Business based in Greater Manchester to assist the Export customers within the business.
They have a brand and product proposition to be reckoned with and having experienced YOY growth and continuing to lead the way in the category in which they operate, they are now looking to make a new appointment in a support and administrative capacity.
This position will see you report to the Customer Service Manager and support the B2B Export Account portfolio in all aspects of the sales process to continue to deliver for their customers. So, what does the role look like? In brief:
- Processing daily orders and managing fulfilment of orders via various internal and external warehouses.
- Make use of customer portals to check status of orders and delivery schedules, communicating with distribution centres and/or warehouses to resolve any issues
- Communicate clearly with Warehouse customer services team to ensure a smooth transition from Warehouse to customer.
- Creating export documentation and ensuring compliance with EU law.
- Cross selling & Upselling with the customer portfolio
- Raise account invoices in a timely and accurate manner
What does a successful candidate look like:
- Proactive approach and uses initiative
- Can work collaboratively within the team and comfortable working independently
- Experience in sales support administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Detailed and organised – can prioritise and juggle multiple requests/ projects.
- Analytical yet creative!
- Commercially aware
- Computer and IT literate
A Business Accounts Co-ordinator opportunity not to be missed. If you’re interested in having a detailed conversation surrounding the business and opportunity, please don’t delay in applying – this won’t hang around for long!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.