National Account Manager - Hotels
My client are an established supplier of contract corporate interior, they are currently looking for a home-based National Account Manager to join their team.
- Manage accounts such as Travel Lodge & Accor Group
- Continue to grow accounts worth between £800K - £1Mil
- Profit & Loss
- Liaise with Architects, Specifiers & Designers
- Deal with end-users and corporate clients
- Travel to National meetings
The ideal candidate will have previous National Account experience, candidates should have previous experience dealing with hotel accounts and selling interior design/homewares/furnishing products to hotel chains, groups or independents.
This is a home-based role, but National Travel is essential, candidates will ideally be located in the South East, however, this is not essential.
Basic Salary - £50K - £55K + Company Car + Very competitive bonus + laptop + phone
If this position is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to Kelly at Landers Recruitment