Account Director - Top4 Grocery
A newly created role working for a category leading FMCG business who are on the upward curve after implementing change and has delivered high levels of growth in 2019.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, this newly created role is a pivotal position within the commercial team and will be the figure head for a Top4 Grocery customer. Ideally, you will have experience across both Brand and Own Label food products with a demonstrable background in delivering growth within grocery retail.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
- Significant experience in a senior account management role with Top4 Grocery customers
- Must come from a Food / Drink background
- Must be confident in negotiating at senior level within a tough commercial environment
- Solid performance management and developing strategies with a pro-active approach
- Excellent customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.