Assistant Brand Manager
This dynamic FMCG business has signed-off a super opportunity for someone to strengthen the already strong Marketing function and help drive the agenda across all categories and brands through the multi-channels it operates in. The entrepreneurial spirit is synchronised across the business where all teams work well together towards achieving the one goal where they are looking for a bright, energetic professional with an ambition of developing a great career within brand marketing.
This role will report into the Senior BM and drive profitable growth of the brand through the appropriate channels by developing and implementing clear and effective brand strategies. You will work on BTL campaigns and projects whilst being accountable for timely communication to internal functions across Commercial, Category and Activation.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
- Some experience of working within a marketing function, ideally within FMCG / Consumer retail
- Experience of supporting brand marketing campaigns and working with agencies
- Knowledge of core marketing competencies and an understanding of consumer behaviour
- Well organised and effective time and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution
- Degree educated – Marketing or Business related
** This role would suit either a recent Marketing/Business Graduate with 12-18mths experience or an experienced ABM looking to join a fast-paced, growth focused and fun business.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.