Category Manager (FMCG)
A great opportunity is available for a Category Management professional who is either experienced and looking for something new or someone perhaps at Junior CatMan level seeking the next step up. Either or, it’s a great time to be joining this business that continues to see growth throughout their multi-channel presence and recently became No.1 in sub-category.
You will lead the creation and delivery of category support across a number of key retailers with the view of achieving a “pro-active partner” status with a long-term vision. Working with market data, you will present compelling stories to the customer and the wider internal team whilst having the influential skills to deal with possible objections both from internally or the customer. Working with the senior category manager, you will lead the vision for growth and work collaboratively to ensure that development meets the category strategy agreed between the business and the customers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within an FMCG organisation within a category or marketing function
- Working knowledge of market data such as Kantar, Nielsen and EPoS data
- Ability to identify gaps in category and understand how to use insights and convert into development by delivery strong recommendations
- Smart thinker with strong analytical and influential presentation skills
- A passion for what you do and how you do it
- Must be comfortable with working within the Midlands region
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.