Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive required to work for CPM representing one of the most innovative companies of our time, Amazon. If you love technology and are great at communicating with customers' then we have an amazing job for you. £26,000 per annum (including £2000 per annum bonus and company car). Apply today to be a part of the Amazon revolution!
Where - covering the South West (including Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth & Surrounding areas)
Working for CPM as a Regional Sales Executive, you will be working as part of the Amazon Field sales team. With responsibility for the growth of sales for Amazon products across your region, you will be visiting designated retailers to increase sales through promoting the products in store, training staff on the benefits and features and increasing the visibility of Amazon products in store too, including Amazon Echo, Fire TV and Ring. Amazon products and services are innovative, making consumers lives easier and this is your opportunity to take ownership and make your region the best!
Key focus areas for you will be
- To cover your territory, visiting all the designated retailers, averaging 4-6 calls per day
- Develop great business relationships with in store managers and colleagues, making them advocates
- for Amazon products and services too
- Become the Amazon expert, training staff and advising customers alike of the unique features and
- benefits of the Amazon products range
- Increase sales by analysing the data we give you, so you can make the right recommendations for
- that store to maximise potential sales.
You would be a great Regional Sales Executive if
- Technology is a passion of yours, and you would relish the opportunity to represent the global giant Amazon.
- You are curious, always seeking answers and solutions to problems
- You are a great communicator, able to build relationships with all types of people and communicate clearly with them
- You are persuasive, with the desire to develop a career in sales whilst keeping the customer at the core of everything you do.
- Are tenacious and target orientated
- You are looking for a full time permanent role, working 5 days per week (including Saturdays)
Why work for us?
In addition to a competitive package, including a company car and 29 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays), you will be given access to great training and the support of your field manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People winners, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.
Apply today and be amazing in our Amazon team!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer