Business Development Manager - Vending Machines
- Strong Portfolio of Vending Machines
- Excellent Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Strong Managerial Support
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will be looking to open new accounts in the business and industrial end user sector across the North West region, dealing with SMEs such as garden centres, facilities management companies and the Horeca space. You will be acting in a business development capacity, speaking to catering managers, facilities managers and business directors; around half your appointments will be set up by their telesales team. They offer the ability to buy, lease or hire their machines, thus giving their customers the best possible service.
The Company: This large regional supplier has been operating since the 1960's and is continually bringing on new brands. They sell a range of coffee machines and vending machines along with the associated consumables and service contracts, and are now looking to expand their sales team with this search for a new Business Development Manager.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You will have a track record of selling business services
- Experience of a contractual sale is important, for example print, waste management, hygiene, franking machines or copiers
- Activity driven sales people who can operate autonomously
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £26,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £12,000 Uncapped Commission Year 1, £20,000 Year 2
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.