NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GROCERY
BrewDog are on a mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Our UK Sales team are at the very heart of delivering that mission. Plus, they have their own mission - To be the No.1 beer company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As National Account Manager (NAM), you'll be looking after our incredible Grocery customers here in the UK. Customers that have believed in us and been inspired by the craft beer category since the day we rocked up at their HQ’s and gave them their first taste of Punk IPA. Without our customers in Grocery, we wouldn’t be where we are today. You, BrewDog's National Account Manager for Grocery (sounds impressive huh?) will be responsible for making sure that partnership never falls away & ensure their love for craft and BrewDog continues to grow.
You’ll be the super human that will manage all aspects of the BrewDog customer relationship; working to maximise the potential for craft beer and the BrewDog portfolio. You are the expert. The ringleader. Executing brand & volume building initiatives. The outcome - growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- First rate customer service, relationships & driving BrewDog and the wider craft beer category
- Excite & inspire customers with our incredible beer – drive our mission
- Use insight and category based selling strategies.
- First class forecasting to ensure our freshest beer gets to our customers
- Challenge the norm and fight to change the beer industry, forever
- Check all the necessary boxes to ensure BrewDog remain a world class supplier
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Grocery team, reporting into our Account Controller and have support of a National Account Exec.
Your manager here, Stu, is on a mission to get amazing beer into people’s hands though our biggest and most challenging, rightfully demanding, customers.
- Minimum three years sales experience inclusive of managing National Grocery Accounts.
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Grocery/Convenience market place.
- Customer service, relationships and delivering results must be what you pride yourself on
- A ‘can do’ attitude. Being uncompromising. Tenacious and willing to take risks
- Entrepreneurial and driven – able to deliver game changing results
- A passion for craft beer