Head of On-Trade Sales (Drinks)
Head of On-Trade Sales - Drinks
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing drinks company?
Do you have a experience growing a brand into the On-Trade?
Are you ambitious and keen to work in a fast-paced organisation?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering an innovative and fast growing drinks company, on a strategic search for a talented, hard-working Head of On-Trade Sales. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
As Head of On-Trade Sales, you will be responsible for driving sales growth throughout the on-trade. You will be a key part of growing the brand and driving awareness through operational excellence and best practice.
- Driving new distribution for the full product range with a focus on being a pouring mixer and a focus on national groups of bars, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Responsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Overall responsibility for managing and developing the On-Trade channel
- Managing 6 direct reports and responsibility for their continued development, training and professional coaching
- Being aware of the present tenders coming up
- Producing proposals for groups
- Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, externally representing and building our brand
- Analysing sales performance and understanding impact of media activity
- Collaborating with marketing to generate media and promotional strategies to maximise sales while protecting margins.
What are we looking for?
- Significant sales experience in the On Trade within the beverage industry
- Strong knowledge of London and national accounts, with existing industry contacts
- Strong On Trade background with the national high-end groups
- A motivated self-starter, being able to roll up their sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Team management experience
- Account management background
- This is a very social role – our candidate needs to have an open, likeable manner and will need to go out with clients at least once / twice a week
This role is perfect for an experienced Sales person with experience and existing contacts in National On-Trade. You will be integral to the sales function of a major strategic growth program.
On offer is a competitive salary with strong benefits package
Contact us today to find out more.