Regional Business Development Manager (Coffee & Drinks)
A leading and innovative supplier of coffee and soft drinks equipment and ingredients throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East.
About the Role:
- Working as a Business Development Manager and covering the M4 corridor, you will be required to manage a portfolio of existing customers whilst adding growth and driving revenue.
- You will develop long term relationships, showcase new products to clients as well as cross sell and upsell to both new and existing clients.
- As the first port of call for your customers, you will deliver exceptional customer service and resolve all issues promptly and effectively.
- You will own and build your own sales pipeline, developing own leads through a mixture of outbound and inbound lead generation to include both telephone and face to face interactions (70/30 new business to existing business).
- Interpreting sales data for your accounts on a monthly basis and regularly reviewing performance against sales target will be an important requirement of the role.
- You will also complete profit and loss documentation for all customers, accurately complete Customer Trading Agreements and carry out accurate site surveys in preparation for equipment installations.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Regional Business Development Manager, you must possess the following;
- Coffee sales experience would be desirable – or a similar product.
- Experience of selling into the UK hotel market.
- Previous success in managing and developing a number of accounts synonymously.
- Self-motivation with a natural ability to remain organised and unflappable.
- Willing to travel to London when required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Experience of writing proposals and compiling spreadsheets.
Salary / Benefits Information:
In return for your role as Business Development Manager, you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of up to £35,000 p.a (depending on experience)
- £5000 car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Mileage/travel expenses paid
- Laptop and iPhone
Location: Home Counties / Essex / Suffolk
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
Job Reference: SS/22265
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.