Senior Account Manager
Position: Senior Account Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry?
Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
There is an exciting opportunity to join our Flavour Solutions Team in EMEA Headquarters in Haddenham, where you will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key accounts within our Flavour Solutions Business.
- Proven track record in engaging with, managing and growing both large strategic customers and new business prospects
- Management of key customers across multiple countries, ensuring customer service targets are met
- Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth
- Full P&L KPI accountability for our strategic customers, both existing and new
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets
- Identify key areas for growth and increase gross profit
- Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability
- Degree Educated
- Previous experience in similar role with proven track record of achievement is required, preferred in food flavours area
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- High levels of integrity and trust, demonstrating strong ethics and values
- Proven track record of achievement in a similar role
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and results-driven
- IT savvy with good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.