Territory Sales Manager
Michelin Star - Restaurant Manager
c£35k + benefits
My client is a leading name in the hotel industry within London. The group boasts a mixture of 5-star residences and Michelin starred restaurants. I am currently working with one of their premium estates in West London and they are looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager for one of their flagship Michelin starred restaurants.
A few of the key responsibilities would include:
- Leading the FOH team across the restaurant to ensure the smooth running of service
- Ensuring the high restaurant standards are maintained through all guest experiences
- Motivating and developing a very successful and highly capable team
- Building and developing a strong relationship with the kitchen team
- Managing the FOH department ensuring stock levels, H&S, Allergen, and Food Safety procedures are adhered to
To apply for the role successfully you must:
- Have held a management position within a in a 3 Rosette + or Michelin star restaurant
- Possess a keen eye for detail and to be driven by guest experience
- Have a strong knowledge of British cuisine and cooking techniques
- Ideally hold WSET level 3 qualification or equivalent
If you have this experience and are looking to join a growing premium restaurant group then please send a copy of your CV to Chris.email@example.com or contact me on 0113 205 4970.