Supply Chain Manager
- Office based role controlling the supply chain.
- Broad role in supplier management, product selection and administration.
A privately owned, successful manufacturer of pens and materials for artists.
Office based, you will work within a small team in a new role to coordinate and control the sourcing, purchasing and import of finished goods. This will include:
- End to end supplier management.
- Assisting in product selection.
- Controlling product costings and assisting with supplier negotiations.
- Factory audits.
- Overseeing quality control.
- Control of delivery schedules.
- Liaison with freight companies and inventory management.
- Experience with E-Commerce.
- Excellent communication, administration and people skills.
- Good planning and negotiation skills.
- Able to conduct detailed analysis and present recommendations.
- Keen to innovate, effect and respond to change.
- Attention to detail and an interest in product design.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an experienced and high-quality team and make a significant contribution to the company’s success.
Job Reference: DW/22262
Name: Dan Wells
Telephone: 01275 813038
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.