A large San Fransico tech business that operate in the FMCG space are looking for an Account Manager to work within the Central London offices.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting the sales go to market strategy and the customer journey.
Client onboarding - ensuring B2B customers receive products in time and complete, supporting marketing initiatives such as training, merchandising, and event marketing.
Client retention - maintaining and optimising the customer experience working cross-functionally to ensure they are the voice of the customer and reducing customer churn.
Client expansion - increasing the customer lifetime value within the existing account base by upselling and developing sales leads.
This role is based in London and will have responsibility for our client accounts across the UK. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised individual who is comfortable in our emerging category and rapidly changing environment.
Order management for key customer accounts. Processing orders & managing any delivery / reconciliation issues.
- Input and update Salesforce information to ensure proper management of account
- Introduce products to prospective accounts and complete sell-in process when assigned
- Successfully refers large sales opportunities to divisional sales managers as necessary
- Manage inbound calls from existing and prospect accounts by providing exemplary service
- Manages onboarding of new accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Managers
- Complete customer set up process ensuring our client remains compliant with all legal and regulatory
- Track and manage account performance, assist Territory Sales Managers in improving performance
- Stay abreast of all laws and regulations for selling products in retail
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
Qualifications and experience
- BA/BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- 1-3 years experience in sales
- Comfortable working with C-level corporate managers.
- Working with specialty retail shops focused on lifestyle marketing and community.
- Working within a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- Working with ERPs such as Acumatica or NetSuite. (preferable)
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the category products and/or services.
- Excellent organisation skills including documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Up to £35000
- 10% bonus
- Travel allowance